Bingo Live 24 considers the responsible game a customer service policy. We consider our duty before you, our clients, to make sure that you enjoy the games on our site, while remaining fully aware of the possible social and financial harm associated with the gambling problem.
MAINTAINING THE CONTROL
Gambling should be considered a fun pastime, but not a means to generate income. While most people can treat gambling as a pastime and spend only what they can afford, for some people it may be more difficult. In order to maintain control over your passion to gambling, we remind you that you always have to consider the following issues:
- Gambling should be moderate and should be enjoyed as a form of entertainment, rather than as a way of making money.
- You do not need to chase the person who beat you, there is always a chance to win another time.
- Play only when you can cover the losses.
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money that you spent.
If you need a break from gambling, please write a request to online customer support service, and we will temporary block you.
If you need someone to talk to about any problems that may arise in the course of gambling, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS?
If you are concerned that gambling may have a negative impact on your life or the lives of our relatives, the following questions can help you to find it out:
- Does gambling distract you from attending your work or school?
- Are you gambling just to pass the time or to avoid boredom?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
- Were you ever criticized by someone for your passion to gambling?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money or the amount of time spent for gambling?
- Have you lied, stole or borrowed money in order to make bets?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- Have you ever had a desire to try to win back the lost money immediately as soon as possible right after you lose it?
- Have you ever had a feeling of helplessness and despair if you run out of money when you gamble?
- Can any arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to play?
- Does your gambling cause depression or suicidal thoughts?
The more "yes" questions you have, the more likely you are to have difficulties with gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
If you need a break from gambling, you can block your account by contacting the support service. Self-exclusion (blocking) means that your account will remain blocked for at least 3 months, and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during this period. You can also request a short-term freeze of your account for 7 days.
If you are considering the self-exclusion possibility, please remember to contact all gambling organizations in which you have accounts and ask to have your accounts blocked there also. We also recommend to pay attention to installation of the software that will allow you to block access to gambling sites in the Internet. See filtration systems in the bottom of this page.
ORGANIZATIONS PROVIDING CONSULTATIONS ON GAMBLING
GamCare, the leading reputable organization providing consultations, advice and practical assistance in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK, can be visited at: www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential helpline: 0845 6000 133.
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have united to solve their own problems related to gambling and to help other compulsive gamblers do the same. There are regional offices around the world. Information about the services of Gamblers Anonymous is available at: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
Gambling Therapy provides support and consultations for those who were affected by gambling. Members of the gambling therapy group work both in the UK and abroad. Information of the site can be found at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Opening an account and gambling with Bingo Live 24 is illegal for persons under 18 years old. Bingo Live 24 assumes its responsibility in this respect very seriously. We provide verification of age for all clients who use payment facilities that are available for people under 18 years old and additionally carry out random age verification for clients using other forms of funding facilities. Please note that if anyone under the age of 18 is found out to be using the site, their winnings will be forfeited.
Filtration allows parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing gambling sites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are forbidden by law to register and make bets on our website, or if anyone has asked you to block access to gambling, please consider the following options for filtration and parental control: